Gorgeous, Healthy & All Natural Spray Tanning
NEW LA Tan Full body $50 +tax
Dries in seconds, no odor, leaves your skin silky and superbly moisturized after application
Delivers a luxuriant brown tan that looks flawless and natural on every skin type. This versatile rapid tan's flexibility means you will be ready for any last minute event.
Leave on 60 minutes for light tan (can shower in 30 minutes), 120 minutes for medium color, or 3 hours for maximum darkness, then shower. Do not leave on skin for longer than 3 hours.
Note: your tan will not be fully developed in 2 or 3 hours, but it will continue to develop even though the solution has been washed off. Shower with water only the first day.
Don’t use any soap or body wash as it may affect the tan's ability to develop.
Get sprayed, get showered and go have fun.
Oasis Airbrush Tanning is the most advanced sunless tanning salon in Bedminster, NJ providing the best spray tan to clientele in the Somerset County and surrounding areas. Known for its custom color matching and flawless results.
Through world-class tanning products, friendly customer service, and unparalleled expertise in the technology of airbrush tanning, Oasis maximizes the benefits that can be achieved through spray tanning. We are eager to share our knowledge with all those seeking to maintain a healthy and youthful glow on a year-round basis.
Face only...........$10+tax Face & Neck......................$15+tax
Face/neck/decolate'...$20+tax Touch up small area.........$10+tax
Upper body...............$30+tax Lower body.......................$30+tax
3 full body spray tan for $130 inclusing tax ($144.45 value)
5 full body spray tan for $200 including tax ($240.75 value)
also buy 10 get 1 free with our punch card.
Before You Tan
• Shower, Exfoliate, Shave - come to session with dry, clean skin.
• Remove moisturizer, body lotion, perfume, deodorant, makeup, sunscreen.
• Wear dark, loose-fitting clothing, bathing suit, loose socks or flip-flops to salon.
• Do not wear white clothing, tight clothing, bras, wristbands, leather, nylon, wool, silk, jewelry.
• Avoid waxing, dermabrasion, facials within 24 hours before treatment.
• Have a manicure or pedicure before treatment.
After You Tan
• Avoid showering, rain, sweating, and exposure to water for eight (8) hours.
• Do not wear white clothing for at least 24 hours.
• Do not wear super tight clothing.
• Moisturize entire body twice daily for at least one week.
• Use Daily Moisturizer & Tan Extender products to increase duration of the airbrush tan.
• Avoid Jacuzzis, hot tubs, chlorine, and very long hot showers.
• Tanning beds and sunbathing are o.k., but apply sunscreen.
Oasis is dedicated to customizing a sunless tan to the specific needs of its clients. After careful evaluation, technicians will vary the shade, depth and colour of the tan according to your skin type and preference.
Oasis’s innovative airbrush tanning treatment uses an airmist delivery system to evenly coat the body in less than five minutes. The procedure is administered by highly trained licensed Estheticians experts in sunless tanning.
With use of Our Moisturizers and Tan Extender products, your tan will last up to ten days and fade evenly. The treatment is designed to provide clients with a consistent year-round option to achieve your desired complexion.
Oasis’s formulations are 99% natural-based solutions that Quick-Dry, has a pleasant smell and not sticky at all, do not contain alcohol or artificial fragrances. The active tanning ingredient, DHA, is an FDA-approved sugar cane derivative that provides a safe alternative to UV tanning.
Oasis’s products contain precious botanical extracts and hydrating properties that deeply nourish and revitalize the skin. The essential ingredients provide radiance to the complexion and impart a youthful-looking glow.
Unlike other salons, day spas and UV- tanning salons, Oasis’s two private spray tan rooms are engineered from the ground up to maximize the results of your airbrush tanning treatment. Our attention to detail is reflected in our decor and technology.